Have you ever struggled with putting together a creative gift basket? Or it was hard to come up with unique gift ideas for a birthday, an anniversary, a wedding, a Valentine’s Day gift? Gifts can be hard, especially ones that involve love and romance. That’s why I created this guide and ill be sharing 44 gift ideas for both him and her. You can add yours!
Gifts for Him
Buying gifts for men is notoriously difficult. Guys tend to buy the things they want for themselves before you ever get a chance to gift it to them. That’s why we need to get creative when thinking of the perfect gifts for men. Before settling yet for another boring gift ( boxers, vests, etc), take some time to think about what the guy you’re shopping for would love to unwrap.
This list of gifts is for men and is full of thoughtful ideas to match any budget. I always struggle to come up with the perfect Birthday, Valentine’s Day, and anniversary gifts. Your friend, dad brother, or husband (or any guy, really) will love these unique yet thoughtful ideas.
1. A Fresh Smelling Cologne: This is always the first thing on the mind of ladies when getting men, a gift.
2. Charcoal Car Air Freshener: This will eliminate all smells from his car and leave it smelling fresher than it’s ever been.
3. A Giant Box of Chocolates or a bag of his favorite candy.
4. Apple Air Pods / iWatch or Wireless Headphones
5. Fill in The Blanks Journal of Reasons Why you Love Him
6. Photo Album: Full of pictures of you two and your families.
7. A Nice Watch:This will remind him of you every time he looks at it.
8. Ray-Ban Men’s Sunglasses: This is to keep his eyes protected…and to prevent other ladies from staring at him.
10. Nice Pair of Shoes: That will keep him looking stylish and keeps reminding him of you.
11.Beard Grooming Kit: If he doesn’t have one, please stay away from this gift. Don’t say i didn’t warn you.
12. A manly personalized mug: Don’t just look for any kind of mug customized with the picture of your favorite Disney princess, or a teddy. Look for something masculine.
13. Personalized Men’s Wallet: This blindfold wallet comes in black, brown, gray, or rustic. You can choose exactly how you’d like his name to be printed; monogrammed or written out.
14. Sewn Kaftan: There are lots of places where you can buy a nicely sewn Kaftan for him. Just send in his measurements, and select. Shikenan!
15. Monogrammed Leather Air Pods Case: Although you can’t ensure that he’ll never lose his Air Pods again, this custom case will at least help him make sure he doesn’t mix up his headphones with yours.
16. Morse code Bracelet: Engrave a special message on this bracelet in Morse code that only you two will understand. Consider it your little stylish secret.
17. USB Wall Charger: Now, he has no excuses to not pick up your calls! This compact docking station can charge six of his gadgets at once, so he never runs on empty.
18. Travel Laptop Backpack: With a padded interior for his laptop and plenty of additional storage space, this sleek backpack will become his go-to work and weekend carry-all.
19. Car Charger: This is a gift that the whole family will enjoy. With six USB ports for iPhone and Android, it powers up phones at twice the speed of most car chargers and comes with a five-foot-extension cord so you can clip it onto the back of the seat of the car, too.
20. Personalized Socks: He’ll want to wear this monogrammed gift to any and every occasion, including to come and see you.
21. Laptop Case: This laptop case is sleek and stylish—probably with his football club’s logo or picture of his favorite player— but durable enough to keep his prized possession safe.
22. Cap(s): Along with the Kaftan you bought, you can a matching cap. That way, he’ll look all elegant.
Gifts for Her
Even if your wife, girlfriend, daughter, or friend is super hard to impress, the lucky lady in your life deserves the best. There are no ifs, and, or buts about it. No matter if you’re shopping for your wife, girlfriend, mom, sister, friend, or daughter, these gifts for her will steal the show.
1. Money: I bet i got your eyes rolling. But trust me women love this the most, even if she earns hers.
2. Chocolates: The gate to most girl’s hearts. Girls always have a sweet tooth, you can get her varieties of chocolates in a box.
3. Love Letters: Girls are mushy at heart. Get tears of joy in her eyes by writing a bunch of sweet letters telling her how much you love her. Or a list of 100 things you love about her. She will forever treasure them!
4. Clothes: Veils, blouses, trousers, sweatpants, Abayas, etc.
5. Abayas: Just a separate section for Abayas, to show you how important it is. Girls love this. It just doesn’t matter how much they have. Some more additions won’t hurt.
6. Custom Family Portrait: Turn your most recent couple’s photo into a personalized print that she’ll cherish forever. You can include your last name, anniversary date to make it feel extra special.
7. Name Earrings: Add a pair of personalized earrings to her collection. Customize it to include her name, nickname, or any other short phrase.
8. Face Mask: In these times of COVID-19, help her get that smooth, silky skin by getting her some nice Korean Face mask or one that will match her Atamfa. It shows you care.
9. Crossbody Bag: She can go ahead and bring those sunglasses, wallet, keys, water bottle, and phone. A crossbody bag surprisingly fits everything she needs!
10. Silk Pillowcase: Silk pillowcase can make a difference when it comes to reducing bedhead and complexion since they refuse friction against the hair and skin.
11. Teddy: You can go ahead and gift her this, at least it will keep her company in bed.
12. Wooden Recipe Box: Get her a hand-crafted box with her name or family name on the front and has enough room to hold of her recipes.
13. Leather Pocket Wallet: Now, that minimalism is a thing, help her downsize her day-to-day essentials with this compact leather wallet. Although it’s small enough to fit in her pocket or purse, it can hold cards and a small stack of money.
14. Journal: A fresh notebook with her initials will do. If she loves writing that is.
15. Jewelry: A lady is always looking for ways to switch up her look. You can get her different varieties of hand-selected jewelry.
16. Bags: You can get her a fancy handbag or backpack.
17. Build Her Hair Scrunchies Box: Most women pack their hair into an updo. You can get her different varieties of scrunchies.
18. Yoga Mat: If yoga is one of her favorite hobbies, then this smart mat will change for her zen game.
19. Hair accessories: Clips, Ribbons, Caps, etc.
20. Shoes: A pair (or pairs) of shoes won’t be wrong. Get her those shoes she’s been dreaming of having.
21. Perfume: Make sure you give her a perfume that she loves her. Maybe that nice Humrah of hers she uses has finished. Do well to pick up one.
22. Make-up kit: Get her that nice make up kit. It’ll do.
Hope this helps you pick out a great gift for them! Let me give you one last tip. Whatever you get, put it in a fancy packaging! That always works magic!
You can explore some more ideas here.