Have you ever wondered if it is possible to read people’s minds if you can know what a person is thinking, what the person is about to say or do? Well, believe it or not, it is true, some people know how to read minds but no, they are not Sherlock Holmes, they learnt the art. Mind reading is the art of reading what is in the mind of another person. And these books on mind reading teaches it all.
Mind reading doesn’t just happen overnight, you need to learn and observe the theories, tools and techniques used by powerful mentalists, to understand the art of mind-reading. In this article, you will get access to the best books on mind-reading, which would help you learn and understand human behaviour.
These best books on mind reading are by extraordinarily powerful mentalists, whose aim is to assist you in the art of mind-reading and how to understand the tiny details of human behaviours.
Best Books on Mind Reading
1. Mind Reader: Unlocking The Power of Your Mind to Get What You Want by Lior Suchard (World Renowned Mentalist)
This book provides you with extraordinary knowledge to understand the mental power and the diverse areas to explore in terms of mind-reading. This book will help you become more like Lior Suchard, with his extraordinary talent for mind reading, thought influencing and telekinesis. This mind-reading book has brought Lior Suchard international recognition as a top-class supernatural entertainer and mentalist.
2. Reclaim Your Brain-Mind-Management Techniques by Joseph A. Annibali MD, Daniel G. Amen MD
This book is a prescribed guide to restoring calm, which is based on Dr Joseph Annibali’s experiences while treating thousands of people with encumbering, over-stimulated brains. This book teaches about human behaviour, practical strategies and other techniques to help you reclaim your brain management to know how to read people’s minds.
3. The Art of Thinking Clearly – 99 Thinking Errors by Rolf Dobelli
This book is a collection of 99 thinking errors from cognitive biases to social distortions. This book can transform your decision-making and also sharpen your perspective to understand how to read minds at home, at work, with friends and many more.
4. Influence: The Psychology of Persuasion by Robert Cialdini
This book on persuasion defines many theories and explains the psychology of why people say “yes” and how you can apply these understandings to gain what you want.
Get the book from Amazon.
5. What Every BODY Is Saying-A Life-Changing Experience by Joe Navarro
This is one of the best books on mind-reading, where the writer delivers the theory about how to “speed-read” people and decodes sentiments, their behaviours, avoid hidden pitfalls, and look for deceptive behaviours. This is a must-read book for all who are willing to learn the art of mind-reading.
6. Brandwashed: Tricks Companies Use to Manipulate Our Minds and Persuade Us to Buy by Martin Lindstrom
This book is highly used to understand people’s minds and not only that but also how to manipulate and understand how to persuade.
7. Peoplewatching: Guide To Body Language by Desmond Morris
This book is a guide to body language, which talks about the culmination of a career of watching people and being observant about people’s behaviours and habits.
8. How To Read People’s Mind by David Deep
This book by David Deep is one of the best books on mind-reading, which brings to the forefront the achievement of unequivocal, actual mind-to-mind contact, as its primary objective. This book will help you learn the art of mind-reading, and also help you eliminate any possible tip-off provided by physical behaviour, attitude or appearance. It will help you differentiate between mind reading and common sense guesswork.
9. How To Read a Person Like a Book: Observing Body Language To Know What People Are Thinking by Gerald I. Nierenberg et all
By reading this book, you will learn how to train yourself to pay attention to the little inaudible things around you, you will also learn how to understand what makes people act the way they do. This book will equip you on how to make use of all your senses, to become a keen observer.
10. Body Language for Dummies by Elizabeth Kuhnke
If you want to know what people are thinking or what they are about to say, this book is your go-to guide. This is another best book on mind-reading, which will help you discover how the body reveals what people mean, and how you can use your body and expressions to make a positive impact.
11. 13 Steps to Mentalism by Tony Corinda
This is one book that every mentalist should read because it covers nearly every aspect of mentalist from swami gimmicks to predictions, books tests, telepathy, mnemonics and much more.
12. Pure Effect: Direct Mindreading and Magical Artistry and Tricks of the Mind by Derren Brown
Derren Brown is one of the most well-known and respected mentalists in the world, who exploits the limits of the human mind to create unforgettable psychological experiences. He explores the “whys” instead of the “hows” of magic. Darren makes use of diverse elements of mental magic to read minds.
13. The Mind Readers by Lori Brighton
This book is about a young girl, Cameron winters, and who is known to everyone as a freak because she knows how to read minds. Lori Brighton uses Cameron Winter’s story to tell us the techniques on how to effectively read minds.
14. How to Read Minds: The Essential Guide to Learning Cold Reading Techniques and Other Mind Reading Tricks by James Palcyon
If you want to learn how to read minds through the easy techniques of cold reading, warm and hot reading, this book should be your guide. Mind reading is an intriguing art that helps you sail through different spheres of life, like relationships, business, leadership, public speaking and many others, and this book will teach you the HOW about mind reading.
15. How to Read Minds: Learn How to Read Minds And Influence People Using Simple Mind Reading Tricks and Techniques (Read Minds, How To Read Minds And Influence Mentalism, Cold Reading, Mind Reading) by Micheal Klur
In this book, you will learn the science behind mind reading, the mind-reading techniques available, things to remember when reading minds, what matters most in mind reading, mind reading theories such as “theory theory” and “mirror neurons” and many more.
16. Mind Reading: Quick and Easy by Richard Webster
This book tells us that we already know how to read people’s minds, we just don’t realize it, and the author shows us how to take control of this innate skill by determining our dominant sense, reading other people’s energy, deciphering non-verbal messages and discreetly influencing others with your thoughts.
17. Mind Reading: Read Minds FAST and Unleash the Power of Your Psychic Abilities (Mind Reading, Mindfulness, Telepathy, Clairvoyance, Psychics) by Emily MacLeod
This book contains steps by step strategies that will guide you through the process of reading minds.
Check out How to Improve Your Memory and Retention Capabilities with These 10 Tips
18. Practical Mind-Reading a Course of Lessons on Thought-Transference, Telepathy, Mental-Currents and Mental Rapport by William Walker Atkinson
This is another book in the list of best books for mind-reading, which helps you improve your awareness of others’ concealed emotions. It also helps you understand the thoughts and images that can be transferred from one mind to another without the agency of the organized organs of sense.
19. Introduction to Mind Reading: 7 Tricks for Effective Mind Control by Thomas Redder
This book is a great introduction to mind reading for both beginners and the more advanced ones. This book provides 7 simple steps to mind reading and provides details on how to use the steps.
20. How to Read Minds: Learn How to Read Minds and Influence People Using Mind Reading Tricks, Cold Reading Techniques and Nonverbal Body Cues! (Body Language, Mind Reading, Small Talk) by Zoe Romero
This book will help you understand nonverbal cues, help you know common knowledge and how to use them.
The aforementioned books in this article are the best books on mind-reading, which would help you understand human psychology, influence people and also learn the art of persuasion. They are the best books on mind reading by powerful mentalists, that contains techniques and strategies that would help you become a great mentalist in the art of mind-reading.
Let us know which books particularly have been helpful to you. Share your thoughts, Leave a comment below to let us know how effective these books are.
You can learn Everything You Need to Know About Emotional Intelligence.