Table of Contents
- 1 The Process of Nipple Enlargement
- 1.1 1. Augmentation Device 1 (The Dropper Method)
- 1.2 2. Augmentation Device 2 (Suction Cups)
- 1.3 3. Augmentation Device 3 (The Syringe Method)
- 1.4 4. Augmentation Device 4 (Nipple Corrector)
- 1.5 5. Surgery
- 1.6 6. Manual Stimulation 1(Sex)
- 1.7 7. Manual Stimulation 2 (The Hoffman Method)
- 1.8 8. Natural Extract And Supplements
- 1.9 Related Posts
The glamour of preference is reflected in the choice of nipple sizes. Recently, enlarged and bigger nipples are desired over smaller nipples. This stems from the fact that many people feel the bigger their nipples, the more balanced their breasts would appear. Nipple enlargement is mainly done by those with inverted and flat nipples, who often experience discomfort while breastfeeding. Likewise, those who are not satisfied with their nipples sizes can enlarge their nipples.
The human body is endowed with special organs, accompanied by their distinctive functions. The nipple is one of these organs, it’s a sensitive organ of the body found in both males and females, it’s a raised region of tissue found on the breast and surrounded by areolas. The size of the nipple varies from small, protruding, flat, bumpy, puffy, and big. Genetics plays a major role in the size of a person’s nipple. However, other factors include puberty stage, pregnancy, breastfeeding, menstrual cycle, and gain of weight. Often this enlargement is temporary.
Furthermore, the physiological function of the nipple is for breastfeeding infants when stimulated milk flows through the lactiferous duct to feed an infant. However, the nipple is an organ of sexual arousal in both males and females, extremely sensitive to touch. This article will take you through the methods to enlarge one’s nipples.
The Process of Nipple Enlargement
The process of nipple enlargement is termed nipple augmentation. This can be achieved using diverse methods to make the nipples enlarge your nipple size. In this article, you will discover the various methods, what they entail, as well as the pros and cons attached to them.
1. Augmentation Device 1 (The Dropper Method)
This method can be done in the following easy steps;
- Purchase a dropper. This is a device used in dispensing a single liquid at a time.
- Cut off the top rubber part, using a knife or scissors. After the cut, you have rubber in the shape of a thimble.
- Next, squeeze the rubber over your nipples, apply gentle pressure to ensure it fixes.
- Further repetition of this causes the nipple to grow bigger and adjusts to fit the shape of the rubber.
Pros: This method is cost-effective, a DIY (Do it Yourself) method and can be worn under dresses.
Cons: It takes a longer period to achieve a bigger nipple, and is not applicable for inverted and flat nipples.
2. Augmentation Device 2 (Suction Cups)
These cups are portable with a hose and pump, also known as a sucker. It works based on tension-induced tissue growth. You can visit Amazon here to shop for your preferred suction cups at an affordable rate.
- Fix the hose over your nipples.
- Use the pump to apply pressure. Ensure the nipple is fixed into the hose before releasing the pump.
- Repetition of this process makes the nipple accustomed to the manipulation and helps it grows.
Pros: This is a totally safe method and won’t inflict injuries on your skin.
Cons: Continuous application of pressure using the pump might result in minor pain.
3. Augmentation Device 3 (The Syringe Method)
A 10ml syringe is perfect for this method. This method is also similar to the dropper method.
- Purchase a fresh syringe without the needle.
- Use a knife or scissors to cut off the cylindrical portion of the syringe. This gives you a tube similar to the shape of a nipple.
- Smoothen the cylindrical edge with either sandpaper or nail file to prevent injuries.
- Put the opened smoother edge over your nipple, apply gentle force to ensure it fixes.
- The repetition of this method enlarges the nipple to the size of the cylindrical portion.
Pros: This is a DIY method and results in a longer nipple.
Cons: This method can cause discomfort as a result of the syringe digging into your skin. This can also take a longer period to get your desired size of nipple.
4. Augmentation Device 4 (Nipple Corrector)
This device comes in the form of a thimble connected to a syringe.
- Wear the thimble over your nipples.
- Pull out the attached syringe, the valves generate a vacuum inside the thimble, exerting suction on the nipple.
- Repetition of this process makes the duct tissue grow. Hence, the nipple grows longer and adapts to the mold of the thimble.
Pros: The syringe is detachable, hence, the thimble can be worn under a dress.
Cons: The suction process can result in minor pains.
Nipple enlargement can be done by plastic surgeons. This method is complex, which may result in temporary or permanent effects, depending on your choice.
The temporary enlargement of nipples is done by injecting fillers into the nipple, usually lasting between 4 to 12 months, before undergoing another. For more details on what to do before, during, and after this process check here.
The permanent enlargement of nipples is done by the insertion of Alloderm into your nipples.
Surgery procedures for inverted and flat nipples differ. During this procedure, the milk duct can be removed or left untouched. Once the milk duct is removed it becomes impossible to breastfeed and affects the nipple sensitivity.
- Anesthesia is applied over the nipple.
- An incision is made around your nipple.
- Next, the nipple and areola are lifted from the breast and sewn into a protruding shape. After the incision is made the milk duct is either removed or left untouched depending on your choice.
- Lastly, the incision is closed back and medicated gauze is applied.
Pros: This method of nipple enlargement gives you an immediate outcome of the longer nipple with permanent effect.
Cons: The cost of the surgery is high, and the procedures might result in other unpleasant alterations.
6. Manual Stimulation 1(Sex)
The human nipples are naturally sensitive to touch. Hence, during sex or foreplay, the nipple is stimulated manually by sucking or using the finger resulting in the erection of the nipple. Once the foreplay stops the nipple contracts back to normal.
Pros: free, fun, and easy.
Cons: Requires continuous manual stimulation during sex to enhance its size, which takes a longer period to get your desired length.
7. Manual Stimulation 2 (The Hoffman Method)
This method which has been in use since 1953, is made for enlarging inverted and flat nipples. However, anyone who desires a bigger nipple can also apply this method.
- Position your thumb vertically or horizontally on the base of your nipple not outside the areolas.
- Thrust firmly into your breast with your fingers interlocked.
- While still pressing down, gently separate your thumbs from each other.
- Massage the nipple and repeat.
Pros: It is easy and wouldn’t inflict injuries
Cons: Effective continuation is required to achieve a longer nipple size.
8. Natural Extract And Supplements
Plant extracts are helpful herbal products that can be used to enlarge nipples. This plant extract can be processed in the form of liquid, soaps, pills, and cream. You can purchase any of the forms and apply them frequently on your nipples, following the prescription, to avoid an overdose.
The natural supplements might contain ingredients such as cumin extract, blessed thistle, fennel, fenugreek, and lots more.
You can check out 15 other health benefits of Fenugreek here.
Pros: This is a totally pain-free method.
Cons: Requires continuous application to have an enlarged nipple. You may need to seek a doctor’s counsel and a prescription if you are allergic to herbal products.
All methods mentioned above work effectively to enlarge the size of the nipple. However, some methods such as augmentation devices and manual stimulation might take a longer period to enlarge nipple size. Hence, don’t be discouraged by the slow result.
Give it time. Also, ensure that whatever method you choose is comfortable for you, and wouldn’t result in a further complication. If possible, consults medical personnel before applying methods you are unsure about.